In general, the personal information BAK collects includes (but is not limited to) name, address, contact details, gender, occupation, in some cases membership of professional associations and, where relevant, certain financial information (each such item being "Personal Information").
BAK may use Personal Information for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection. BAK generally uses personal information to:
- Provide you with products or services you have requested
- Personalise and customise your experiences on our website
- BAK may use Personal Information to communicate with you and to provide you with ongoing information about opportunities in which BAK believes you may be interested. In most cases where BAK asks you to provide Personal Information, if you do not provide BAK with that information, BAK will not be able to provide you with the requested product or service.
BAK may contact you:
- In relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that BAK can deliver the services to you
- Where you have opted to receive further correspondence
- For marketing purposes if you have requested to opt in to future communications from BAK and companies within BAK.
BAK may disclose personal information to other companies within the BAK Group that may only be used as set out above.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with BAK.